$3750 + tax paid in full by January 20, 2020
$4250 + tax paid in full after January 20, 2020
Monthly payment plans available:
$4000 + tax if registered by January 20, 2020.
$4500 + tax if registered after January 20, 2020
United Yoga Montreal is recognized by Employment and Social Development Canada and offers tax receipts for this training.
For more details on this Teacher Training or to register with a payment plan, please email Donna Read at email@example.com
Saturday: Between 8:00am – 6:00pm
Sunday: Between 8:00am – 6:00pm
Schedule: Part 1: Lesson Planning, Sequencing, Teaching Skills and Adjustments
May 1-3, 2020
June 5-7, 2020
July 3-5, 2020
September 11-13, 2020
Schedule: Part 2: Teaching Wall Yoga and Restoratives
October 23-25, 2020
November 20-22, 2020
January 22-24, 2021
February 19-21, 2021
Schedule: Part 3: Therapeutic Approach: Restoratives, Breath Awareness, Meditation and Savasana
March 19-21, 2021
April 23-25, 2021
May 21-23, 2021
June 18-20, 2021
July 16-18, 2021
September 10-12, 2021
October 22-24, 2021
November 19-21, 2021
*** Times may vary occasionally, (ie: start or finish earlier or later) but please plan in your schedule to start and finish at these times.
- At least two years of yoga practice
- Completed a recognized 200-hour yoga teacher-training program
- Currently teaching yoga classes at the beginner level
- Personal practice must be at an intermediate level
- Essential to have proficient understanding and practice of backbends and shoulder stand
- Submission of homework and assignments
- Monthly independent home yoga and meditation practices are given.
- Punctual attendance in full is mandatory. Should any hours be missed, the student is responsible to make up these hours in order to receive a certificate of completion.
- Successfully pass both oral and written exams