300-hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training
with Hart Lazer, assisted by Donna Read
300 hour professional certification program
16 weekend intensives July 2020 – November 2021
Important Updates for 300-Hour Advanced Yoga Teacher Training
This training will take place via ZOOM until we are able to safely meet in person. We understand that this will not work well for some, and will work better for others. We look forward to passing on this knowledge and hope you can join us. Amidst the uncertainty, the following information is how we will move forward.
ZOOM meeting: Friday, June 5, 2020 6:00pm – 9:00 pm.
- Greet those who have registered and committed to the program.
- Discuss the study environment for students to optimize engagement. (ie: mat placement for best viewing, clearing the space of distractions, etc)
- Props: What you’ll need, where to source them, how to borrow them.
* Note: these hours will not be counted toward the program hours.
* Highlighted dates (Part 3: Therapeutic Approach) have been added to make up for our late start.
* If and when restrictions are lifted, and we can meet safely with precautions in place, we will invite you back into a studio with us. We will continue to record the sessions on ZOOM for those who prefer this, or cannot travel to be with us.
Teaching is the very heart of United Yoga Montreal. This course is designed to strengthen and deepen the understanding of yoga as a self-nourishing process as well as to add to the knowledge base of current yoga teachers. Our approach encourages each student to internalize the skills they learn with us and find their own unique expression as a teacher.
Total of 300 hours Includes:
- 270 hours of direct class time with Hart Lazer and/or Donna Read
- 30 hours of group assignments, personal home-study and practice
*** Schedule is subject to change for unforeseen reasons. ***